Friday, August 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home

This are some pictures we took of our new home ( And my bedroom). This is our little humble home. So far, I love it here. By the way, our house has a basement.
My bedroom is like the coolest place in the house! And the most popular:) . This is where all the girls,Sarah,Kayla,Aryn,Serena and I hang out almost everyday. I love it here in Montana. I start school on the 2nd and my teachers names are Ms. Hollingsworth and Miss Berteck. You all need to come and see me soon!
Hugs and kisses,
MacKenna

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your having fun. I miss you. Hopefully I'll see you soon.

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

Hey Kenna,
I am glad to see you have a new house,But the thing i don't like is you being so far away!!!

pre teen drama queen said...

that is so cool. my room looks like crap!!!