Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween is coming! Yipee(NOT)

I have a BIG feeling Halloween is so not going to be cool this year. Not just because what my mom said on her blog, but hey I would be pretty upset about that too... Anyway, I have no idea what my costume is called. I am wearing a white skirt and shirt, and a red flower. My mom says I am a Flower Princess. This is soo off subject but I have a awesome thing to say...For the last week my class has been talking about the election. Some kid brought up the idea of having a class election. I voted for Joe and Josh.They wanted me to help them out with a few things and guess what??!! THEY WON! Joe said he appriciated my help and they wouldn't have won without me. Yah right. Those boys are so popular. Most of you people don't know who they are but who cares?? BTW, it is not easy trying to help somebody win. Now I can get some GOOD sleep tonight. Hee Hee!!! I am like totally stupid aren't I?? :)

3 comments:

The Williamson's said...

Kenna Bean you are so grown up!!! I miss you girl!

The Hansen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hansen Family said...

I think your costume sounds like it was really cute! Hopefully your mom got some pictures so you can put one on here for us to see.

Nice work helping out the boys in your class! Now when you're running for class president of your High School, hopefully they'll help you out. ;)

We miss you guys sooooo much! I hope you had a fun Halloween! Give Sarah and Critter a big giant hug from me and Garrett a high-five or something. HA!
*hugs* to you too!!