Friday, November 14, 2008

My Friend Riley.....


This picture was taken on Halloween night. Trunck or treat to be exact. This is me and my friend Riley DellaSilva. I guess we have been friends for a while now, that's what my mom told me when we moved here. My computer has been broken and we got a new one a few days ago. Over the past 2 to 4 weeks, I got my own pet and nothing else I can think of. My pet is a mouse. I know what you are thinking, " How gross!". Well not really. He is disease free and dosn't smell that bad. His name is Mickey and might I tell you he LOVES to play on his spinning wheel. I love watching him do funny tricks. He has done some pretty stupid stuff. Anyway, back to the whole me and Riley being friends thing. He is an awesome guy and I like to watch him play football. He is stinkin' good. Also, I got my flu shots today and guess what??!! I didn't cry. Everyone else did. I was brave and went first. Pretty sweet. Well, I don't know what else to write so....... BYE~!!!!

2 comments:

Aryn said...

thats cool
i came to yours now you come to mine !
thinkpinkabetterwayoflife.blog.com
love aryn

Kelsey said...

you are one tough girl! i miss u so much kenna. glad u have a good guy friends. (they are the best kind to have). mickey sounds delightful. love u!