Friday, November 21, 2008

Another thing I hate!!!

Now I have a new thing I hate. My regular school teacher. Today was the Seattle Marathon. My friends mom brought in school supplies for our class. Ms. Bertek asked me to make a thank you card for her and I did. She asked me to draw a furry animal on the side of the card. I told her I can't draw very good. Her response: Its okay. Joe is not around so you don't need to impress him. Joe was in the Marathon during the time. I was so angry I wanted to tear her head off!! I am so not finished. We were walking down the hall and Ms. Bertek pulls me aside. She told me: " Its okay to have a special connection with Joe.". I HATE that woman.

On to new and better things. Kelsey is coming for thanksgiving on Tuesday!!Yay me. I really want to see that new Twilight movie and we are thinking about having a girls night and go see it!Tomorrow I start building props for the Grinch. My costume is so beautiful! For those of you who want to see my marvelous play, here is more info:

When: December 12 7:00 and December 13 2:00 and 7:00
Where: Hamilton Middle School
Tickets: Not so sure. Get back to you on that.

I am so bored and wanted to blog. Okay so like don't know what else to write so BYE!!!

2 comments:

Aryn said...

om gosh
ha ha ha ha so funny
right now i am hearing your laugh in my head
you are so cute!
ak

Anonymous said...

ya i swer !!! thats sophi ha ha shes my portner!!!