Saturday, November 22, 2008

Grinch

Tickets for Grinch are here!:
Adults: $8
Children: $6
With craft hour $10
There will be a Grinchy craft making opportunity the hour before each performance!
Tickets avalible at Chapter one Bookstore









I am so excited for Grinch to come. I hope you can see the performance dates good enough! For all of you local Montana peeps, you can find these posters at Daly and Grandstale Elem, the Red door, Print work and many other places!! I can promise you will LOVE this play! I know I do. The dances lokk so confusing but they are not. SO, the grinch is Sophie and Cindy Lou is my friend. My costume is awesome! The awesome thing about it is my favorite color. GREEN!! I hope you can all make it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry that is sophi!! ha ha how did you get that????