Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Party

Last night was our Christmas party. It was so fun!!

This picture is lopsided. I really don't care. Anyway, this is Joe in my beautiful leather jacket and his " Glamorous nails". This is the dude I have been talking about in some of my posts.









This is Josh Joe and Kolton.















This is The gift exchange. These people brought pretty good gifts.














This is the whole gang. I think. Yep it is. I look like I don't want to take a picture.



I would have to say that was the best party I have ever Hosted. I really Never wanted it to end.
After all the fun, we played football. Aunika, Mishayla, Emie and I were cheerleaders. WE really didn't know how to play football. Baylie and Breann were really good at it.
Grinch is on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Everyday of the week I have play practice. This week will be busy!!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

oh joe is super cute! the party looked like tons of fun! miss u. love u. peace out.

Krista said...

Excuse me Sister!!! Who hosted that party? I do believe it was your Mother who slaved over that Chaos. Love you, just glad you had a good time :)