Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa's coming tonight,tonight........

Yipee! It's finally Christmas eve. I thought this day would never come. Now I have to be patient and wait for tomorrow. I can't! Anyway, I really want a red i pod nano, i home and the i dog. AND.. my mom really wanted to get my dad a dog for Christmas. We went to the Adoption place and he found the cutest little dog. She is and Australian sheperd. Her name is Sissy. She is adorable!! But, they won't sell her to us because we don't have a gate at our house. But Luckily, my parents kind of want to move out of our house because it is to small for us. They have been looking at a house in Tamany View Heights ( right next to our house) and the house is huge there are 2 doggy doors. A little one and a big one. They both lead into a gated area!! Mom says its a sign. I really hope we move into that house really soon. Be expecting a lot of pics tomorrow.

Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Aryn said...

oh my goodness its allmost here !!!!!
i cant wait it is soooooo exiting !!!!!