Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Yesterday we went Christmas shopping. I got a calendar, dry erase markers, and a hair streaker. How it works: you put the color you like on the sponge. put the sponge in the iron. use the iron like a curling iron and you have a new hair color!!

My streaks are blue. I wish I had some pictures. Anyway, I am figuring out how to use my iPod. I downloaded music videos. It takes forever!! Well, we are going to the Whytes house to watch a wrestling tournament. Lucky fofr me I don't have to watch it.

Today:

I ate tick tacks for breakfast
I went sledding with Serena
I put in my streaks
I gave Garrett some red streaks and Serena some silver ones.
I worked on my blog
I babysat a girl named Ella. ( she is on a video game)
I played with me iPod

Ya well thats all I had to say. And I think I am not loved. No one checks out my blog. The last few posts nobody has commented. I feel like commenting on my own blog just to make myself better.

2 comments:

Aryn said...

if you come to my blog ill come to yours
and same with commenting !
deal?

Kelsey said...

missed u on christmas! love u