Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Picture

This is our half family picture. We were all so cold we wanted to snuggle close and get it over with. We had an awesome time when Kelsey was here. Now my grandma is coming from Arizona. Yipee! My play is next Saturday. It is going to be awesome. Well I hope you are all living happy lives. So, lets start talking. Ooohh! I have one. Kelsey and I went to see Twilight. It is amazing!! And I saw it Saturday night too. I want it for my birthday. Plus, I want to see it again. I probably will because Emily and I might go see it together.. This week will be fun. I guess.

Audios!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

oh we are just the cutest kids ever! i will send you the pics of our antm soon. love you! thanks for playing with me so much when i was there. miss u already! give everyone hugs and kisses for me.

Anonymous said...

hay kelsey!!! hay kenna!!!!
hay garit!!!
hay sarha!!!!
hay kiss cat!!!!!!